Monday, March 18, 2013

DIY Jewelry Display Cards

Here is my first attempt at paper-backed jewelry display cards.
Previously I've used jewelry boxes, pouches and tins.

For these, I cut thicker glossy scrapbook paper to the desired sizes.  Then I attached my jewelry with ribbon.
I also used stickers to explain the product, and for branding.

Baby Announcement Jewelry:
For the Mother to wear to announce her baby's gender.
Also can be given to a grandmother as a gender announcement.
It's difficult to see in the photo, but each card says, "It's A Boy!" or "It's A Girl!"

 Jewelry for Confirmation and Communion:

So there's an easy idea for your jewelry displays!
If you have fancy paper, use it!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

Great idea! The presentation with the scrapbook paper makes these extra special to give as a gift.