Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Easy Cake Mix Banana Bread

Here's a recipe for one of the easiest banana breads to bake using real bananas.

 In my opinion, this banana bread tastes better than the boxed dry mix version.

 This is so delicious!!!!

Ingredients:
3-4 Bananas
1 Box Dry Yellow Cake Mix
2 Eggs
Optional: 1/2 cup nuts or chocolate chips

Mash the bananas in a large bowl
Mix in the dry cake mix and eggs.
Stir in the nuts or chocolate chips, if desired.
Pour in loaf pan, greased and floured.

Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.

*Note: It is generally recommended that you use overripe bananas for this recipe.
I use ripe (yellow) bananas, and bake it for closer to 50 minutes.
It is so delicious, considering how easy it is to make.

Let me know if you've tried it.  I'd like to hear how yours turns out.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

Looks good! I wish I was at your house helping you eat that batch!

Priceless Gifts said...

That would be awesome! Be my guest anytime...really!