Thursday, January 17, 2013

Spinach Smoothie Recipe

I love my spinach smoothies!!!!
With such an enjoyable taste, 
you'd hardly know it's good for you!

Ingredients:
1 Cup Greek Yogurt  
I use a small container of toasted coconut vanilla Greek yogurt
1 Cup Almond Milk  
Can use unsweetened, but I use vanilla almond milk. 
Adjust amount to desired consistency 
1 Banana 
Slice and freeze it the night before
1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter  
A big heaping spoonful works for me
3 to 4 cups Baby Spinach 
Or just fill up the blender with it, to make it easy

Blend it up, fill your glass, and enjoy!

This is so tasty, you may just want to make it every morning!
Get out your blender and give it a try!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the recipe. I will have to make this soon!

R's Rue said...

Yum!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com