Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Our Family Nest - Bird's Nest Jewelry

I have been nesting the past few nights.
Making bird's nest jewelry, that is!

Our Family Nest
A safe place of love
and comfort for family
is the nest we call home
Wear this necklace to
celebrate the beautiful
lives that complete
your nest.
~ Priceless Gifts ~

How many eggs are in your nest?

Isn't this just so cute?

I am blessed with two children!
My nest is full of love!

I will be listing some of these necklaces
for sale in my ArtFire studio soon.

And I really, really, REALLY hope to find the time to make some bird's nest pins for our Priceless Samples boxes, soon to be available on
It would be just another awesome addition to the crafty samples we offer to you for one low price.  What a DEAL!!!

ONE MORE THING...
Follow our blog to be entered in our next giveaway drawing...held July 25, 2012. 
You could WIN one of these
adorable bird's nests!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea!

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

This would make a great gift for a new mom! Or even for MY mom!!